We are looking for a Tax Manager
Compensation $80,000 to $100,000 Annually
Benefits Offered Vision, Medical, Dental
Employment Type Full-Time
A Cleveland area full-service CPA and business solutions firm is seeking an experienced Tax Manager. This individual will lead and manage the firm on a daily basis, overseeing all business activities, ensuring exceptional service is provided to all clients.
This is a tremendous opportunity for the right individual looking to get out of the big corporate accounting firm, wanting a smaller, team oriented atmosphere, with possible ownership potential.
· Prepare and review federal and state tax returns for both businesses and individuals, ensuring compliance with all tax and accounting laws
· Handle and assist with tax audits, assess and minimize tax risks, research and develop tax saving strategies
· Ability to provide client representation and prepare internal and external communication and correspondence with federal, state, and local tax agencies
· Manage, develop, and mentor staff of accountants and administrative personnel
· Build upon existing client relationships, while developing new ones
Experience & Skills
· 10 to 15 years of experience preparing business & individual tax returns
· CPA Certification
· Effective problem solving and analytical skills
· Strong computer skills, proficient in tax software, Microsoft Excel & Word
· Excellent leadership, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Detail oriented and ability to manage multiple tasks
· Experience in supervising and training staff, along with team building
· $80,000 up to possibly $100,000 with bonuses
· Medical 100% paid
About SFI – Professional Division:
SFI focuses on Professional Careers that are Direct Hire or Contract to Hire Positions. Please respond to all job postings with a Professional Resume and contact number. All qualified individuals for the job will be contacted by phone and/or via email. We look forward to working with you on your next career!